Ceramic braces are made of clear materials and are therefore less visible on your teeth than metal braces. For this reason, ceramic braces are used mainly on older teenagers and adult patients who have cosmetic concerns. While they are visually less prominent, they do require more attention to oral hygiene as ceramic braces are larger and are more brittle than their metal counterparts. For these reasons, ceramic braces tend to be used more on upper front teeth than on lower teeth.
- A Beautiful Smile is Fast and Easy!
- With In-Ovation You Can Have…
With In-Ovation, you can achieve amazing results faster — often, depending on your treatment needs, months sooner than with other braces.
- Faster results
- Shorter appointments
- Fewer office visits
- Greater comfort
- Improved facial proportion and appearance
In-Ovation comes in three styles that look great and are comfortable to wear. Ask your doctor which In-Ovation bracket is best for you!
- In-Ovation R is smaller and has a lower profile than other self-ligating brackets. With no elastic or metal ties, you will have less irritation, less plaque build-up,
- In-Ovation C is a translucent ceramic bracket that offers fast and comfortable treatment with the added benefit of high aesthetics.
- In-Ovation L (MTM) offers a superb alternative to tray aligners for patients requiring 6mm of movement or less. Completely invisible, L (MTM) self-ligating "quick clips" work within a few short months to give you the perfect smile you have always wanted.